Tuesday, October 25, 2011

interiors: mid-century manhattan, elle decor october 2008








As I brace myself for the snow that is soon to fall upon us in Colorado, my mind flits about dreaming of where I wish I could be when the snow starts flying. While something close to the Southern Hemisphere is appealing, but being a girl who loves to occasionally don sassy boots and fabulous winter coats, I long for an escape, high in the sky. Somewhere like the Manhattan home of handbag entrepreneur Santiago Barberi Gonzalez. It is 100% cool glam, while at the same time comfortably homey.

1 comment:

  1. love the two arm chairs against the backdrop of those large Manhattan windows! so glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog! :) i'm a newbie to the blogosphere so if you have a moment, hope you might have a look and follow too! xo Ellie

    http://occupystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe