Monday, January 2, 2012

found: home office inspiration(s)

With the start of every New Year, I am bit by the tidy-up n' organize bug.  The image below is my sad little work corner, but not for long!  With the awesomeness of my business growing and new ventures being added, I am feeling the need for a better work space more than ever.  I'm diggin the space in Image 1 (above), oh so stylish and tidy.
Image 3 is just so glam and modern.


Fantastic storage bins above in Image 5.
I love this old table for a desk above in Image 6 and I will definitely borrow the frame idea for my inspiration board. 
Cool file basket above in Image 7.


This space above in Image 9 is my fave, and is the closest to what I can achieve in my corner of limited space.  Stay tuned for the transformation!

images 1, 3, 4 & 6 Mix and Chic, images 5 & 7 House Beautiful, images 8 & 9 Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe