Tuesday, August 9, 2011

interiors: global contempo, vogue living march/april 2009

I was hoping to get some pool time in today, but bleep happens... so instead, I will lose myself in this gorgeous Queensland's Sunshine Coast beach house. This home is a stylish balance of laid back contemporary with an injection of old world rustic and a kiss of mod glam.




Limestone, my all-time favorite, is everywhere in this home, inside and out.




The sleek, open kitchen overlooks the living area, perfect for entertaining.




Did I mention entertaining? Look at this pool!








I have a serious fondness for neon, so loving this custom installation.












It may be Queensland, but this home with the clean white contemporary facade, and interior, combined with the warmth of reclaimed wood, this home (to me anyway) has a lovely laid back Mediterranean feel to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe