Wednesday, August 1, 2012

love it, live it: fashion inspired style board, western contempo glam study


click on image to enjoy a larger view

Being a Colorado native and having spent most of my life on a ranch, not to mention my Grandfather was a sheriff, I undoubtedly have a bit of cowgirl in me.  Isabel Marant's fall/winter 2012 collection definitely speaks to my inner-cowgirl, my Pinterest "fashion!!!" board can attest to this.

The desk was the first item I chose for this board, the carving on it reminded me of western tooled leather.  Add some leather, a glossy black accent wall, a pop of blue and plenty of pretty...heck, even a city slicker would feel stylish in this study.

Product sources available upon request TCSTYLIST1@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe