Monday, July 13, 2009

Room Jewelry

There is nothing quite like a chandelier to add a little elegance to a room, even a kitchen, I have one in mine! A chandelier adds elegance, but it can also add a touch of whimsy, like in a kitchen...I was shopping for a chandelier today for my clients boudoir and I thought it would make a good blog topic.

It is no wonder that we ladies wear earrings named after chandeliers, because chandeliers accessorize a room the same way jewelry accessorizes us. I believe in a previous blog I touched on a very simple room with a bold wall color, a perfect style of room for a chandelier. The room above is very simple, cozy, kinda cottagey, but wow the chandelier just adds that extra little kick of glam!

The other amazing thing about chandeliers is the crazy range of pricing. While yes, one could spend tens of thousands of dollars for a chandelier, I found one for the boudoir for $59! It is 11x14, wrought iron with crystals, absolutely perfect for this project! I found it on gspncrystal.com, they have an amazing selection to choose from not to mention amazing prices. If you have a room that needs a little touch of glam, go for a chandi. Who knew glam could be so affordable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe