Wednesday, November 3, 2010

style board: ETSY pillow obsession

Yes, I'm an ETSY newbie. As I said yesterday, I have glanced at ETSY once or twice, until now... I am absolutely in awe of the talented people selling their goods on etsy.com, in the Decorative Accent Pillow section alone. I love pillows, they are one of the most amazing accessories in a room.

When I saw the orange Greek key pillow, I just had to use it for this weeks style board. Being that the pillow is orange, I wanted a neutral room that could take that pop of orange. The furniture is mid-century mod, hello, "Petrie" chair. One of my favorite mid-century icons is Frank Sinatra,and it just so happens that his favorite color was orange ;) I brought in some texture, because I love texture and it adds a level of comfort to such clean lines.

I'd like to think that Frank would have enjoyed lounging in this room...I know I would, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe