Tuesday, June 7, 2011

tuesday's treasure: bohemian rhapsody, adore online

Today's treasure was featured in the June/July issue of Adore Home Online Magazine from Australia (which by the way, the e-zine is a treasure in and of itself, except for the tiny issue of so many items being available in Australia and not always shipped internationally)... the white canvas of the home allows all the colorful treasures to just POP!








The art featured in the living area is the work of Miranda Skoczek and I think it to be fantastic! The zebra painting is my fave...





This home is so well balanced with touches of rustic global coziness, mid-century as well as old world glam...truly a boho delight.


4 comments:

  1. What a great house! This one is definitely going in the inspiration file. all of the colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, Bella BohoJune 8, 2011 at 7:53 AM

    Hi Lissa, I echo your thoughts! It's cool, happy AND comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the yellow/black/pink/multi painting in the dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, Bella BohoJune 10, 2011 at 8:37 AM

    Hmmmmm, how did I know you would be Erika? I totally thought of you when I saw it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe