Thursday, July 21, 2011

food for thought: baby back ribs with tuscan bbq sauce

I made ribs for the very first time this past Sunday for the parents, and oh my they were delish! I used Michael Chiarello's recipe for Baby Back Ribs with Tuscan BBQ Sauce, obviously not your typical BBQ sauce, but man is it tasty. The only thing I did differently was to add a bit of crushed red pepper to the sauce. For the sides, I made The Ultimate Coleslaw by Tyler Florence and Super Spectacular Potato Salad, my own secret recipe ;)

Both of these dishes are keepers, a must try!

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for good home cooked MEAT, glad to see that yet another sassy female is not afraid to Eat Meat and Be Happy! Good recipe, if you like I could feature it on our webpage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tabs! Hell ya! Share the meat! Hope you are fabulous, haven't run into you at CHR for awhile?

    Tamara, Bella Boho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe