Wednesday, May 9, 2012

happy birthday dog faced boy!

My baby boy and awesome assistant turns 11 today!  He had a sleep over last night with his best buddy Thurmy, then he and I went to D.P. (dog park) for our run...I took the camera to document his birthday.  I'm glad I did because he had a couple of additional birthday greeters today...

action shot, Porter running...

 warming up...
 checking things out...
 taking a dip...
 the two skinny birthday well-wishers...a water snake and a 3-4 foot bull snake...
which we wouldn't have seen had I not of lost the remote key for the car.  We had to retrace our tracks, found it, then went back to the water and met these two in the process.

All in all, I think Porter had a fun one, but it's not over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe