Tuesday, May 1, 2012

storing the bling, divine dressing rooms

I'm adding the latest creations to BellaBohoBling on Etsy and it got me thinking about where the pieces may live once they find new and loving homes... 










The most famous closet evah!

...why do we love and covet dressing rooms so much?  Is it Hollywood?  Is it because it is like having your own personal boutique?  Maybe it's the simple fact that we never really outgrow playing dress-up.

These are some of the most stylish dressing rooms that I covet:  images 1 & 3 Ms. Bardot and Ms. Loren, images 2 & 12 The French Dressing Room, images 4, 5, 6 & 7 Lila Moonlight, image 8 Ms. Hepburn, image 9 Made By Girl, images 10 & 11 Alicia B. Designs

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rooms. I have thought the same thought every time I ship out a photograph. I think about where it will hang, the room it'll overlook, the conversations it'll hear.. the scenes it'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hena,

    Thanks for stopping by! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe