Friday, September 14, 2012

STILL looking for a good home...steve madden snakeskin peeptoes [price reduction],

My summer does not end on Labor Day, but with the changing of the leaves, I will soon begin the wardrobe transition from S/S to F/W.  I thought I'd get a jump on the shoes to make way for new must haves!
 
I love these Steve Madden Luxuryy Natural Snakes, but I am bit more comfortable in a 3 inch heel than I am in a 4½ inch heel.  So needless to say, I have never worn these lovelies.  They are a 7.5 with the aforementioned 4½ inch heel.  $60,$50 shipping included.
 
Sadly, these sassy cage booties have never been worn either =(  Nine West Yung, Black Patent.  7.5 with a 4½ inch heel.  $60, shipping included.  KEEPING!!!
 
These Timberland Charles Street Lexiss Waterproof Boots are still in circulation.  As you can see in the reviews on Zappos, they run a ½ size bigger, which is why we need to break-up.  I have worn them once, to the movies, and clearly I did not look in the mirror before I left because when I went to wear them last December, I looked like I was wearing clown shoes.  Nothing against people with a size 8 foot, but I am a true 7.5, these puppies may actually fit an 8.5 even.
So, they are a 7.5, but would fit an 8 or 8.5, worn once, still in great condition, available for ½ off
$115, shipping included.
Contact me at TCSTYLIST1@GMAIL.COM if interested in adding any of these shoes to your family.  Payment will be through PayPal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe