Tuesday, September 6, 2011

interiors: 180 sq. ft. moorish palace

As crazy as it may sound for a Colorado native, I am, admittedly, an amateur camper. I have been a few times with friends that have equipment (Lu has an 8 person tent, the size of an apartment studio, that the two of us have stayed in, I'm getting her a chandi for it) and I have always had fun, but I am ready to try "glamping"... featured recently in The New York Times Thursday HOME section, this 1969 Airstream was revamped by interior designer Rachel Horn and her Husband Justin Kriezel. They found the trailer on Craigslist for $5,000.


I am so digging the neutral palette, Moorish style arches and textiles, and the unmistakable injection of glam.

















I'll leave camping to those of you who have the equipment and are not amateurs, I am now a "glamping" neophite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe