Wednesday, November 2, 2011

beauty: wet n wild mega lash clinical serum, it works!

I had a bit of a mishap with my eyelash curler back in July. Well, "a bit" is an understatement, it was bad, my left eye was bald! Wishing on a star for speedy re-growth didn't work, so after reading about Wet n Wild Mega Lash Clinical Serum in SELF, I decided to give it a whirl.

I am happy to report that my lashes did grow back, heck, not only did they grow back, they are definitely longer and a bit fuller than the lashes on my right eye. So short of yanking out the lashes on my right eye to achieve equal length and fullness, I have been applying the serum twice a day for the last 3 weeks and TAH-DAH, the right eyelashes are longer and a bit fuller now too! Who knew you could get longer, fuller lashes for $6.99? I'm a believer and an addict.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe