Tuesday, November 15, 2011

interiors: "the un-hamptons hamptons" plus, when bad paint happens to a good house



I have a been a busy stylist of late, especially the past couple of days, which explains my recent absences. Yesterday I started the "industrial chic" style plan for the lovely Scott and Mirela, and today...well let's just say there is a reason for the simple, yet stunning, Hampton beach house of Christiane Lemieux featured recently in LUCKY mag, it is just what I needed to cleanse my creative palette.

I did a color consult today for a client who does fix-n-flips, and let me just say, this house needed a whole lotta fixin. The pictures speak for themselves. VIEWER BEWARE...






This is the entry, looking into...



the dining room. But doesn't my fur vest (purchased years ago) look fabulous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe