Thursday, June 17, 2010

Food for Thought: Refrigerators


A thought struck me the other day, or was it a jar of pickles? If you were to look inside my refrigerator you would think that a family of 12 lived here! I have sooooo much stuff in my refrigerator for one person, but I can't help it, I love food. There's the pitcher of water, the gallon (sometimes two) of milk, beer, wine, eggs, yogurt, pickles and many bottles of sauces, all of which I need and use.

The other night I made an Asian grilled salmon with stir-fried veggies and pasta. I used lime, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, chili sauce and a spicy orange infused oil that I had made previously , and that was just for the salmon! I wish I could actually see where the light is coming from in the fridge, but I'll settle for having fabulous dishes.


The thing that I don't get is that there have been times when I didn't have an ingredient I needed, really? I wish I could actually see where the light is coming from in the fridge, but I'll settle for eating fabulous dishes. Dishes, now that's a whole other story...I can't help it, I worked at Crate & Barrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe