Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Let Me Just Say Wow...Coastal Living


The June issue of Coastal Living was pure joy to flip through. Yes, I live in the Rockies, far from any coast, but I am a beach girl through and through. Besides, just because I don't live on a coast doesn't mean I, nor my clients, can't enjoy the style and feel of a beach home.

Not only are the ocean colors stunning, but coastal homes have texture, and lots of it! The home above was created by designer Sasha Emerson and featured in the June 2010 issue of Coastal Living. You can see more of the home, as well as other fabulous designs, online at www.coastalliving.com.

The overall palette of the home is neutral, but Ms. Emerson sprinkled oceanic blues and greens throughout. I simply cannot take my eyes off of the rug above, I love, love, love it! This home screams to be lived in and to be shared with friends and family. Pure style, well done Ms. Emerson, well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe