Monday, May 9, 2011

fab find: elsa peretti for tiffany & co., perfect swimsuit pendants

After a glorious weekend here in Colorado, lots of sunshine and temps in the high 80's, it is safe to start thinking about donning a bikini... and as much as I love jewelry with big baubles and beads, when it comes to accessorizing a swimsuit, less is definitely best. How amazing does this Elsa Peretti pendant (shown below, $295) look with the suit above? Love it as well as these other Peretti pendants from Tiffany & Co., all under $500.













There are some lovely gold Elsa Peretti necklaces as well, and gold is gorgeous against lightly tanned skin (from self tanner of course) but with the price of gold nowadays...I'll stick with silver.











2 comments:

  1. I love their modernity. That bikini top is pretty lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love the top! I'm going to try my hand at making some simple pendant necklaces ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe