Friday, May 20, 2011

friday musings: daydreaming

After what seems like months of rain, well, a week plus at least, the glorious sun has finally shown his smiling face...for a little while at least. With the wet cloudy days, comes thoughts of escaping to sunnier climates with a different kind of wet... Beach Days Vintage Metal Art Sign


Flickr.com


Puronlain.com
Tikilife.com

Dumbwhitteller.com


The Chairman, one of my favorite leading men, wearing his favorite color, LiveLikeYou.com


International Poster


Aaah, Mr. Grant, another favorite leading man, in Cannes, search.independant.co.uk


Well duh, as if I couldn't include my muse! Ms. Bardot frolicking at Cannes Beach fashioncoup.com

Clearly I need to getaway...

Have a great, even dreamy, weekend!

TC






2 comments:

  1. oh, where is the sun?! fun post.

    have a great weekend doll.

    xoM.
    amateur couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those vintage prints! The one for the French Riviera is my fave.

    The weather in Vancouver has been such a tease. Friday it was beautiful, followed by 3 inches of rain on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe