Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Spring, er, well, sorta...

So the calendar says April 1, well Mother Nature is making us all fools! Who cares if we are expecting snow, I have Spring in my home! I changed out a few pillows and rugs. I brought out a bunch of seashells, hey, I miss the ocean! The point is, just a few tweaks can change the look and feel of your home, not to mention your mood!

I guarantee that every home has a painting, a book, a window covering, etc., that has a color that can be pulled to change things up. A couple new pillows, a throw rug or even a vase, and the easiest perk up of all is flowers!

Forget what the weather forecast says, it's Spring, you be Mother Nature, in your home that is. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe