Thursday, September 16, 2010

Food for Thought: Men Who Cook

To me there is nothing sexier than a man who cooks. Wait, a man who cooks and likes to! I love food. I love to cook, and it is sooo amazingly satisfying to create a dish that not only I like, but others as well. So when I get the opportunity to enjoy a dish created by a man, and I'm not talking about a hot dog off the grill here, but a dish that requires preparation, like ceviche. My brother is one such man who likes to cook and does it very, very well, and he's single. He made ceviche this past Spring for, of all things, my nephews baseball game. I'm going to miss baseball season since my nephew has since graduated, but luckily, he is not the only man I know that makes delicious ceviche.

For those of you who have never had ceviche, what's wrong with you! Ceviche is a Mexican seafood cocktail. The seafood; shrimp, fish or scallops, actually "cooks" in citrus juice. The other ingredients vary, depending on the creator, tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, etc., but always seafood and citrus.

Go find yourself some ceviche, or better yet, find a man to make you some ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe