Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Musings: Fashion Confusion

Every year, I always switch out my clothes and shoes the first week of Spring and Fall. I was going to do my Fall switch today, but our weather here in Colorado has been so fantastic, so not Fall like, I decided to put it off. Then the confusion set in...
I decided to catch up on Fashion Week at http://www.style.com. The designs were beautiful, some even breathtaking, I wanted to go shopping, but there is a catch, the fashions are for Spring 2011, not Fall 2010. The dress above had me daydreaming about riding a horse, named Ringo, on a beach to meet a handsome man for a romantic dinner...learn more about Ringo and other horses available at http://www.CHR.org.










There will undoubtedly be snow between now and Summer 2011, but knowing what fashions await me on the other side of the icicle, I think I'll manage just fine.

Have a great 1st weekend of Fall!

TC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe