Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Musings: Black Tie Optional

"A Black Tie Optional...should clue you in on the formality of the event, meaning a dark suit and tie...Women wear cocktail, long dresses or dressy evening separates.", as stated on http://www.ask.com/, however... when attending a fundraiser in Colorado, it could also mean nice jeans. I am attending, well helping at, a fundraiser tomorrow night to raise money for our fabulous equine at the Colorado Horse Rescue, http://www.CHR.org. I would do anything to help the horses, but the fact that I get to dress up a bit also brings a smile to my face.

Unfortunately, I do not own the stunningly beautiful, Holly Golightly-esque, perfect LBD by Dolce & Gabbana above, hey, a girl can dream! But the dress I will be wearing has the same fantastic trapeze cut and it even has a tie around the neck. It is chiffon and has a fall colored geometric design and I will be pairing it with snakeskin boots.

Since we girls will be dressed up, we think it only fitting that we hit the town afterwards, so look out Denver!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe