Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trend Tuesday: Fall Color Trends Part IV, Mixed Olives

I have to say I get a lil hungry when I hear the term mixed olives, not to mention a bit of a craving for a Dirty Martini, but I also got excited for this weeks Fall Color Trend. That is until I discovered how difficult it is to find fabulous olive colored furniture.

Olive green is big, big, big this season in fashion, in fact, I have already written about it, so I wanted to make this "olive" feature a little more brighter. The sofa above is so fantastically glam, that I couldn't just let the rest of the room be hidden by it. I brought in plenty of gold, so I went with a rougher industrial table so as not to over do the gold and lose sight of the olive. While I did mix two animal prints, a "don't" in fashion, I could not pass on this rug.

All in all, I love this room! Then again, green is my favorite color...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe