Monday, October 4, 2010

fab find: elle decor, what's hot! october 2010

Elle Decor, What's Hot! October 2010 featured three fabulous goodies that I had to share.59" x 79" striped alpaca blankets from dbryantarchie.com. I have an alpaca poncho that is sooo soft and warm, it makes me warm and happy! I can just imagine how wonderful one of these blankets would feel to cuddle up in.
This chair from American Leather is not your typical wing chair. The Cole has such clean, modern lines, it's more of a mid-century mod wing chair. Available in a wide range of colors, I personally am loving the green! americanleather.com

This gilded Pearson's side table is simply glamorous. The lines, the gild, the black glass shelves... it would make a stunning bar table for a small space, pearsoncompany.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe