Thursday, October 7, 2010

food for thought...+ wednesday's interior(s)

I figured since I was behind a day on posting, I would combine topics. Plus I don't have any particular "food" on the brain, been too busy! Also, food has to be created and eaten somewhere...This kitchen above is one of my favorites, it is from an old ELLE Decor. While I'm not a "pink" person, it is stunning; not to mention unexpected, with the black cabinets. I have always wanted black cabinets for base cabinets and natural pine, distressed, for the wall cabinets.

I am also a fan of concrete counter tops shown in the kitchen below, Better Homes & Gardens August 2004. They are modern and industrial and would look very cool with black cabinets.




So to enjoy the fantastic meal created in the fantastic kitchen, one needs an amazing dining room. These dining rooms are from Cottage Living and Country Home. They both have a great mix of style, rustic-modern-contemporary-fabulous, simply stylish...

Now I'm hungry!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe