Friday, August 6, 2010

Food for Thought: The Neighbors Garden


Summer is my favorite season for many reasons, sun, fun and squash! I am very fortunate to have lovely neighbors who share their bounty with me. I would love to grow a garden and share with them, but my shaded patio is not conducive to gardening, except for herbs.

I am going to fix some squash tonight, but I haven't decided how. Summer squash is so adaptable to many types of cuisines. I may do a zucchini with fresh corn saute, served with lime cilantro shrimp or a spicy zucchini and shrimp stir-fry with pasta? Hmmm, what's your favorite summer squash creation?

Made my decision, Zucchini & Fresh Corn with Chipotle Shrimp :)

photo from flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe