Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trend Tuesday: Lighting

I struggled with today's title. "Lighting" is sooo important and it is an amazing accessory. I have written about lighting before because apparently, I have a bit of an obsession with it. The living room above is simply stylish in and of itself, but the hanging basket light deserves just as much attention as the always classic Parsons table and the great graphic pillows.
This room above is lovely, but I have to say the hanging fixture steals the show, it looks like a snowball made out of daisies, simply amazing.
This pop of orange above with the soft turquoise is such a great combination. The bedroom below is, well it is WOW, but my eyes are 1st drawn to the coral shades on the wall sconces.

I'm a fan of the orange, brown and white color palette, and this room is no exception. The champagne color of the drum pendant is just the right touch of brown and orange combined.

After choosing the lighting for a current project, which was oh so fun, my future projects will receive the same attention to detail for that oh so important accessory. "Let there be light" has a whole new meaning.

All photos from http://www.lonnymag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe