Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trend Tuesday: Fashionable Interiors

Back in 2007, Thom Felicia started hosting a fabulous home makeover show on Style Network called Dress My Nest. The show is still going strong and the concept of styling a room around fashion is definitely mainstream, so I had to give it a try!After seeing this fantastic little jacket on Glo yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about the room I would style from it. The paints would be warm antique-y whites from Benjamin Moore,Creme Caramel, Overcast or Antique Lace, walls and trim. The sofa would naturally be my favorite Oasis Sofa from Crate & Barrel.
I can't imagine a more beautiful fabric for drapery panels that puddle so glamorously on the floor. Two of these hexagon tables placed in front of the sofa to represent the chevrons on the jacket.



This chandelier would throw such a warm light throughout the room and the delicate glass resembles the flower pin on the jacket.






My pillow choices for the sofa would be this yummy olive, lovely gold and pretty ivory organza number.



























I simply cannot resist Designers Guild "reptilian velvet", better known as Maitland in Nabucco Pearl, for my floor pillows, gotta have floor pillows.

Well that was fun, I may have to do this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe