Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesdays Interior

On this gloriously HOT August day here in Colorado, I couldn't help but pick this charming, relaxed, cozy and oh so cool L.A. bungalow which I found in my Cottage Living archives.
The use of white throughout the home, from the walls and cabinets to the soft goods, just instantly envelope you with cool and comfort. The weathered woods and woven accents feel so tropical.


I love the texture of this counter wall... and the white cabinets with the soapstone counter top is so crisp.


This home is truly lovely. It is small, so carrying the same style and design throughout the whole home is important for the flow and feeling of the house. And this bungalow certainly does flow, it is simply fantastic.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamara,

    It's Ludmila from creamylife here. Just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment yesterday and for visiting (and liking) my blog - means a lot to me! p.s. loving this home - blissful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe