Monday, April 4, 2011

fab find: cool, multi-stylish dining chairs, under $149

One thing I have noticed in my shopping for client dining chairs, is that they have a tendency to lean toward the pricey side and they are one of the smallest pieces of furniture in the home, hmmm...so when I received an e-mail from CB2 for this snazzy Venezia Mustard Yellow Chair, selling for the fabulous price of $99.95, I had to investigate further. All the chairs I featured here are under $149, one is even $69.95!
Reed Chair $149.00
Rex Grey Arm Chair $69.95
Orbit Arm Chair $119.00
Phoenix Orange Chair $129.00
Sal Chair $119.00

Echo Pool Chair $89.95


While the Bohemian in me embraces a mix of styles, when it comes to dining chairs, I like em contempo/mod. Whether placed along side a rustic farmhouse plank table or a Saarinen inspired pedestal table, these affordable chairs would be a stylish addition to any decor.

3 comments:

  1. I just picked up an acrylic/chrome chair for $99 from IKEA that I love. I threw a sheepskin over it - done!! Perhaps I'll have a to post a pic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...love your idea about mixing them with a farmhouse table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss Erika. YES, YES! Post a pic! I am sooo excited that IKEA is finally coming to Denver!

    TC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe