Monday, April 25, 2011

fab find-on the hunt: white jeans

After a busy shopping weekend with Mom & Pop, I am now on a mission to find 2 styles of fabulous white jeans... the first prospect will be the AG Stevie from Anthropologie. They are a boyfriend style with a cuff, so a little on the casual side without being a full fledged capri. Me likey!

The second pair I will be trying is from Gap, Sexy Boot Surplus Jean. The white boot cut jean could be the death of me, I am thoroughly obsessed with finding a slim boot cut jean that is not too long to wear with flip flops and thong sandals. While yes, I can get the jean length altered, boot cuts can be a bit tricky.

WANTED: suggestions for white jeans; boyfriend and slim boot cut...THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe