Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Musings: Novica

I discovered Novica, http://www.novica.com/, this past Christmas. I made Mom a necklace for her birthday and I thought earrings to accompany it would be a good gift from Pa Pa. An amazing Alpaca poncho (for moi) and three fabulous pair of earrings later...

Novica, in association with National Geographic,
is a site that gives "artists and artisans around the world a global platform". The items are unique and you can actually learn about the artisans themselves. There is such a vast variety of goods available, take a look, jewelry, clothing, home decor and much more. I have my eye on a few cuffs, including the one above, hint, hint.
I am loving this painting and this side table is so freaking adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe