Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Trend Tuesday: Equestrian Style, PART 1

In a recent http://style.com/, Trends + Shopping, equestrian style was featured in the mood for. The equestrian trend that will be quite prominent this fall has been on the scene before, I believe Ralph Lauren does something equestrian every season. I have always been a fan of equestrian attire, even though I ride western, I love riding boots and I think I will have to add a pair of jodhpurs to my wardrobe this year.

This blog is actually going to be a two-parter. While visiting the parents this weekend, we went through some old pictures. Many of the pictures were of my Grandpa and Grandma, and let me just say they were some hip and trendy peeps! I will do a follow up blog on Friday after I get back to the office where I can scan the fabulous photos.

More on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe