Monday, December 20, 2010

fab find: headboard supplies

Upholstered headboards are very chic and fabulous. They can be simple and sweet or glam and exquisite. Over the holiday break, I will be making a simple and sweet headboard...similar to this one from West Elm. I am so digging the style of this ethnic modern room, what a great mix of textures.
The use of two headboards above creates an illusion of a bigger bed. I am only making one headboard, but it will extend past the width of the bed like the large one above, to give the wall a little more substance.

I went to Jo-Ann's today to get my burlap {a great texture similar to the grass paper in the West Elm pic} and trim. I love the color of the ribbon, it is the perfect robin egg blue, can't wait to see it all together. Pics, next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe