Tuesday, December 7, 2010

lovely gifties from Jayson Home & Garden

JaysonHomeandGarden.com is one of my favorite sites for all things fabulous and amazing. I wanted to feature a few of my favorite things under $50...


I love all things shell. And I like to entertain with different dishes and table accents. This Shell Salt & Pepper Set, $20, makes a great gift for the entertainer in your life.


Can you say gorgeous! Jewel tinted Palace Glass, $22, available in 4 colors. While the price would be over $50 for a set of drinking glasses, one would make a great vase or guest room water glass.


This horn dish would be a great key and change holder, even for a guy. Horn Dish, $16.


Sexy design, sexy scents. Maison Noir Petite Candle, $9.

Just a few giftie ideas. Me hand is hurtin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe