Thursday, December 9, 2010

food for thought: pizza, pizza

After a less than stellar ending to my birthday, and eating soup all week, I was craving something decadent. Something that I could eat with one hand...

PIZZA! I was dining alone, so I didn't want to spend $20 on a pie. I simply wanted crust, sauce, cheese and pepperoni, pizza in it's most basic form. Where does one find such a basic pizza? Little Caesars!

Where else can you get a large, tasty, pepperoni pizza for $5? Seriously, it was really tasty. I chopped up some peperoncini, as best as I could with my partially functioning hand, and scattered them on top just because I love pepperoni and peperoncini. But I couldn't have been happier with my pizza decision.

Little Caesars fell off the map a while back. I honestly hadn't eaten at one since the 80's when they were in the K-MART in Durango. Then I always ordered the Baby Pan-Pan. They no longer have the Baby Pan-Pan, so I picked up a large...what's better than leftover pizza?

So the next time you want a good, basic pizza without the crazy price tag, head to Little Caesars, your taste buds will thank you ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe