Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wednesday's interior: Christmas Sparkle, Country Living-Dec. 2001

I started my Christmas decorating today and thought it only fitting to stay with the holiday theme that is now upon us for this week's interior...


I simply adore all the greenery used throughout this home accented with beaded garland and ribbons.





And the roses! I will definitely be doing roses with with pine needles, I think in mercury glass...

and this boxwood just outside the kitchen window, it just makes me smile =)

The overall style and feel of this home is pretty, festive, simple and natural, simply lovely.


How precious are the holiday flash cards simply taped with masking tape for guests? "Peace - tree -snow - white - merry"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe