Thursday, January 27, 2011

food for thought: a "cry worthy" meal

After a dance workout with Tracy Anderson and a bit of yoga with GiGi, my cold symptoms have subsided, a little...

subsided enough at least to start devising a "cry worthy" meal.

This "cry worthy" challenge was thrown at me last Saturday while we were working on our tantalizing hunks of beef at the Chop House in LoDo, it was fantastic, not to mention "Buster's" favorite restaurant. That being said, it was brought to my attention that I have not created a meal for him lately that was so good that it brought him to tears. Don't get me wrong, he loves my cooking, but he's so used to it being good, I now need to create grrrreat! For my own good of course, a challenge, so my kitchen skills don't soften.

So, I now have to devise my plan of attack. No beef, I couldn't compete with the Chop House, I'm thinking fish or seafood. Here are some ideas;

Granchi e Gamberi alla Bettola [Creamy Vodka Sauce with Crab & Shrimp]
Mediterranean Tuna
Margarita Shrimp
Homemade Cannelloni
Shrimp & Scallop Stew over CousCous
or...
suggestions and recipes are welcome!

I have made and mastered all the above, but I haven't yet decided which to create. I'm leaning towards the Granchi e Gamberi [my own creation in fact ;) ] perhaps over Homemade Cannelloni.

But if any of you have a "cry worthy" recipe you would like share, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. this is sooo cute! I was smiling as reading it! Love it!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    Post of the day: Tracery Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll, GiGi loves her yoga!

    =)

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe