Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wednesday's interior: lots of style

Okay, let me start out by saying, I dully intended on featuring a whole house today...

but I am exhausted, long days this week and I have a meeting with a client this afternoon. This one, albeit fantastic, room was all my brain could handle.

The scanning of the picture unfortunately does not show the beautiful custom-blended sea green walls, it is divine! The classic architecture; it is a Haussmann-era Paris salon, is amazing in and of itself. The modern furnishings give the room a comfy, laid-back style. But my favorite features of the room are the salvaged metal cube end tables and the display on the mantel.It's almost as if the red branches are being framed by the frame, and with the sea green background...the display is alive and it is fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe