Wednesday, January 26, 2011

style board: color trends 2011, russet

This weeks color board was a little more me than last weeks honeysuckle. As much as I love color, pink just really isn't my thing...

but russet, russet is my thing. I was going to add lavender and aqua as accents to the russet, but I am quite happy with the ivory and green I went with, definitely more me.

I started with the fabulous Maxwell Sofa from Restoration Hardware for my main russet piece. This room is Rustic-Coastal-Contemporary with plenty of texture to make me giddy!

Accessories would be made up of beachy goodies such as shells, green beach glass and fishing floats, drift wood as well as brown glass bottles, ivory ceramics and whatever rusty industrial/architectural iron pieces I can get my hands on.

I really like this style board, everything about it, but my favorite thing is the chair; a 1965 Hendrick Van Keppel and Taylor Green Wicker Chair, love, love, love it!

Product sources available upon request, TCSTYLIST1@GMAIL.COM





1 comment:

  1. "1965 Hendrick Van Keppel and Taylor Green Wicker Chair, love, love, love it!" yup that is the 1990 Pier 1 Mombasa chair much misattributed by people who must know - you can find them on Craigs List from time to time good luck
    http://findfabulous.blogspot.com/2011/04/strange-umanoff-van-keppel-pier-1-chair.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe