Tuesday, January 11, 2011

style board: color trends 2011, coral rose

I was pretty excited about this color trend, Coral Rose from Pantones Color Trends 2011...
not only is Coral Rose warm and happy, but it can be sexy as well. I went more for a comfy glam style with my room.

I did the walls in a warm, light camel with an accent wall and trim in a Coral Rose color. I chose the chandi from Horchow because of the gold Mother of Pearl that covers it and it's reflective quality, the Coral Rose will bounce off of it ;) The console from Jayson Home and Garden would double as a "console" and bar. The Rams Head Cocktail Table, love it, but unfortunately at publishing time, it had been sold. And that painting, how fantastic is that!

Is Coral Rose a color you will incorporate in your wardrobe or home? I already have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe