Wednesday, January 19, 2011

style board: color trends 2011, honeysuckle

Whew, finished...
I like this room, even though I'm not exactly a pink person. I wanted to a do a neutral wall to tone down the pink, but nothing, absolutely nothing, looked good, as amazing as computers are, colors still aren't perfect. So I decided to go with the Eros Pink for the walls (in Venetian plaster to give it some variation with texture) and the trim in Black Bean, both from Sherwin Williams. The floors would need to be light, a whitewashed wood. On the windows I would do an ivory Roman shade. Not a perfect shade, but a more relaxed, linen type shade. And the rest, well the rest speaks for itself...

Product sources available upon request, TCSTYLIST1@GMAIL.COM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe