Friday, March 18, 2011

friday musings: great finds on broadway in denver, co

I am happy to say that I have had a nicely productive Friday... got my youngest nephew on the road early for his trip home and then "Dog Faced Boy" and I went downtown to tend to some business. After the business was successfully tended to, I took "DFB" for a walk around the capital area and then we were off to Broadway.

The first stop was The Collection. Fabulous lighting, some splendid little chairs and the most gorgeous and ginormous walnut armoire that I fell in love with. They also carried a couple lines of jewelry made by local artisans...a future purchase is necessary.

Next stop, Decade Gifts. I found many, many things I wanted, but somehow left empty handed? Oh right, I was shopping for books for a client...future purchases are necessary for Decade as well, apparel and chairs.


So, the mission of this Broadway adventure was prop books for a clients bookshelves, mission accomplished. I was able to find an assortment of blue and linen colored spines at Denver Book Fair, for the styling of the Norwegian bookshelves.

Looking forward to other missions this weekend that I hope are just as successful today's.

Have a great weekend!

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe