Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy st. patrick's day!


I wonder what St. Patrick thinks of his holiday? He banished snakes from Ireland (with a shamrock) and a day in which we wear green, eat and drink until we can't see straight was named in his honor. Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm Irish. I love Shepherds Pie, Guinness, shamrocks and the color green.

I have touches of green throughout my home. Green to me is the color of life. As I look out a window, I see little baby green leaves sprouting out on some shrubbery. According to Color Wheel Pro, I'm not that far off in meaning...


As for the print at the top of the page, Art.com, that will be on one of my walls very soon.

Happy St. Paddy's!



P.S. Sorry for today's disembodied ramblings, horrible night of sleep due to a cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe