Wednesday, March 16, 2011

style board: color trends 2011, lavender euro country office

I definitely saved the hardest Pantone color from the Color Report Spring 2011 for last, purples are sooo not my thing, but I did it!
This office is what I call Euro Country, with a touch of Mod Glam. The desk top is glass, painted coral on the bottom side (a la yesterday's post). The wood panel wainscot adds enough visual interest to the walls topped by lavender paint, which would also be on the ceiling, that I didn't pick any art. I wanted to keep the room simple, somewhat understated. The bookshelves would of course house books as well as a few lavender, coral, and white objects d'art to add a little extra pop.
Product sources available upon request, TCSTYLIST1@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe