Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tuesday's treasure: ed's lobster bar

The only thing better than great food is great food with a great atmosphere. Great atmosphere is achieved with spot on design that fits the cuisine, making the overall dining experience, well, an experience.I have not been to Ed's Lobster Bar, yet, but it is on my list for my next trip to NYC. Refinery 29 recently posted their Top 10 Soho Restaurants, and just one look at Ed's and I knew it was a must.The simple and quaint, beachy painted brick. Shiny nickel light fixtures. And the bar!

I have to say, I love, love, love dining at bars. Sushi, breakfast at Sam's No. 3, burgers at The Cherry Cricket, Effin Onions at Seasons of Durango and any meal at the parents. If a restaurant has a bar and serves the full menu at said bar, you'll know where to find me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe