Friday, March 4, 2011

friday musings: kelly wearstler, fashion designer

I learned today, after finally catching up on some overdue blog reading, that the fabulous and multi talented Kelly Wearstler is venturing into fashion design, Refinery29... be still my fashion addicted heart! This news makes me giddy!

Ms. Wearstler is already an icon due to her insanely talented design brain and I have always admired her fashion sense as well. She has more style in her little pinkie than, well, me at this moment as I sit here in old Levi's and a fleece hoodie, but hey, I have a Mongolian fur in the closet!

Anyway, I can't wait to see what she has created for Fall, I'm sure it will be glam with an edge and fabulous.

Have a great weekend,

TC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

subscribe